The U.S. House of Representative Resolution, H. Res. 1005 (April 1, 2008), designates “May as Borderline Personality Disorder Awareness Month as a means of educating our Nation about this disorder, the needs of those suffering from it, and its consequences …”.
- Read a Blog by Our Next Young Investigator – Dr. Jenna Traynor!
- Encouraging Results from Small Study by BPD Researcher
- Research Suggests Folic Acid May Reduce Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Listening To Birdsong Reduces Anxiety and Paranoia
- What’s New in 2022 with Some of Our Young Investigators (YIs)